Friday, January 27, 2012

Nemacolin In Pictures.... Wildside!

There was a place called the Wildside... they took it seriously!
 Actually there was bowling, Pizza, video games, ...
 But mostly there was sisters. And way too much temptation to abuse her while they could!
 He is enjoying this. Really!
Levi,  "... I know there is more to do here than we could imagine... but I am a little bored..."
Josiah, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Whatcha thinking?"
 Levi, "Hmmmm I have an idea coming to my brain... wait for it...!
 READY... SET... GO! AAArrrgHHH! This is fun!
 Wow... Boys really only need a flat surface and a free minute to entertain themselves!
 Micah soon tired of Liv's attention....
 His turn!
 It didn't last too long, but he gave it a good show.
Yeah, Right. Good thing we took this picture quickly... it was over before it began! Good try!
sig 2

1 comment:

L!veLoveR!de said...

I love it when you post pics! Great to see what's going on with you guys! I hope that I can meet Olivia sometime! Miss you guys! :D