The top 10 things I love about my marriage and my husband.
10. He will gladly watch a chic-flick with me. And likely enjoy it as much as I will.
9. He is finally getting a receding hair line. I know it sounds crazy, but I always hoped he would go bald.
8. He is one of the most empathetic people I know.
7. He is my biggest fan.
6. His feet never smell. Ever. Now that is saying something.
5. I love that he regularly engages each of our children in conversation. Not just surface stuff either. Real, deep, and meaningful.
4. I love that he is neater than I am.
3. I love knowing that if we had to do it all over again, we would both still choose each other.
2. I love that he and I share love for our five children like no one else will.
1. I love Dan Jalowiec.