Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow... Such Great Children...

My oldest child gave my youngest child a "movie date" for Christmas... and then took all the brothers as well!! Since Hubby is working today- first of four this week- I am HoMe AlOnE!!!! OH MY!!! WHAT TO DO!!??

I honestly Do Not Know.

I am staring at three loads of laundry... and listening to the washer complete a fourth, and the dishwasher complete it's cycle, but that is NoT on the list! I am fully persuaded to COMPLETELY ENJOY THIS TIME... and when I figure out exactly what I am going to do, I will start the enjoyment. Sadly, I am just in a quandary now!

What will I do when I become an empty nester??!

Fortunately, that wont be for many, many years!!

2 comments:

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...

Have fun! That's what you should do :-) I just emailed you with a fun idea, let me know if you want to join in!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... I will suggest calling your girlfriend in Zambia!! ;-)