Saturday, December 1, 2007

Inspired...



Our church has a monthly Couples Connection class. It is a nice time to be with like minded people and just have some Godly fellowship. The leader of the class found a "new logo" for us, and I loved it so much I copied it with an additional personal touch of our wedding bands. Kind of neat. Here is another one...


God is so good in even the littlest things in our lives! I didn't have a magnifying glass for this, and couldn't find one for a price I would be willing to pay (!)... (what could be too much for such sentiment?!?!) I just "happened" to work at LensCrafters where we just "by chance" got some in for the holidays! I didn't even have to buy one! They said it was scratched and I could use it. How cool is that! Brings Psalms 138 home for me! He knows it all and cares too!

... can you tell I got a new camera? I am sure many posts will have pictures now! (Mostly for all you less than literate friends out there... I must confess- I still like the pictures books , too!)

No comments: