Monday, May 3, 2010

This Just IN!!

I just got word tonight that we will have two children at Word of Life this summer!
Siah was accepted into the STC Summer Program on "Maintenance". I have no idea what that entails, all I am thinking right now is that his weekly "chore List" that I assign him may seem like a walk in the park come the end of August! For that I will be grateful, and when he is 25, he may be as well!
I also informed him that his iPod is not needed this summer either, to which he just looked at me with a "You have got to be kidding me" kind of face. I wasn't kidding, and showed him the official papers from WOL that stated that fact. I pray that his maintenance activities will keep him so exhaustingly busy that he may not even think about that...
...or about his cell phone that he can only have on his "off" times. Be Advised all Verizon Wireless subscribers!! Your texts will now have a fighting chance at successfully sending once his cell phone usage reduces to between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am! You can thank me later!

Photobucket

No comments: