Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Handy Little Chart...!

I got this on an e-mail from my mom. Once in a while, there actually is something really good, and I wanted to share...

YOU SAY ------------------------- GOD SAYS ---------------------------------- BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"--------- God says: All things are possible----------(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"------------God says: I will give you rest----------------(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"-God says: I love you--------------------(John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You say: "I can't go on"--------God says: My grace is sufficient-------- (II Corinthians 12:9-10, Psalm91:15) -

You say: "I can't figure things out"-- God says: I will direct your steps ----- (Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"-------- God says: You can do all things-------------- (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"---------- God says: I am able ------------------- (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"-----God says: It will be worth it------------ (Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"---God says: I Forgive you-------- (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"----- God says: I will supply all your needs-----Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"--------God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear--- (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm worried and frustrated"-God says: Cast all your cares on ME-------(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"-- God says: I give you wisdom--------------- (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"-------God says: I will never leave you or forsake you- (Hebrews 13:5)

I think I am going to make this into a poster. After I figure out how to fix the layout!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

I'm reading this and thinking "these are exactly the thoughts I think! Amazing" Then, I realize, God knows all my thoughts and He has an answer for each one. Thanks for posting this. What an encouragement!