Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day in CT

By 8:03 am, all the parades in this area of CT were cancelled due to crazy thunderstorms, but the parade in New Haven was still on... rain or shine I guess! We were going to Haven of Rest BC to pass out tracts,  and the city routes the parade right down the street of the church! Perfect! The church is in a former storefront, so there is lots of parking and space to set up chairs and such. While I didn't get any shots of the parade, I did get a few of this pretty cool car! 
This belongs to a member of the church, and to say the least he is a True Blue Patriot! He has customized his Jeep to reflect his passion for the USA....
AND his passion for Jesus Christ!
Ray and his Jeep
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble

 themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked

 ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and

 will heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:14

He takes it places throughout the summer, and asks if they would like to see under the hood, and of course they say, "yes". Under the hood he has the 10 Commandments printed which makes a very nice transition to witnessing! Now that is going Out of the Box for Christ! 

sig 2

No comments: