Friday, May 2, 2008

Some Mother's Day ideas...

*** NOTE ***This is not a shameless ploy for my husband to "read" this and be subliminally or otherwise convicted that he needs to have a crafting moment with our children to shower me with gifts on Mother's Day! Should that happen, though, I will be sure to tell you all! :)

Anyhow! I receive an email from this company every Friday and it has GREAT Free things linked every week on it. I thought I would pass some along here!

Here is a great card our your kids can make. It really looks so nice, and very simple!

This website has a lot of nice Mother's Day crafts. I like to be creative and crafty with the kids, but I seldom have any original ideas!! I am also a firm believer in craft things that do not scream "This is nice but throw it away as soon as sweet little darling has turned his/her back" !! I tend to score in the negatives on a sentimentality test...and have been known to throw out a just received card on my way back into the house from the mail box! (I know, I am heartless... blah-blah-blah!) So my idea of a good craft is usually useful and fairly inexpensive! This place is LOADED With them!

Also, if you have little ones that need to be occupied for a few moments at a time thus creating a free minute to have some peace and quiet instruct the older children in their studies, look here!

Hope you all have a great time planning how to spoil YOUR mom! She deserves it!


Proverbs 23:25 Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.



No comments: