Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get the "L" out...

I am a Rochestarian, and as all people born and bred here with a penchant for all the nonsensical jingles we so love, I wanted to write the lyrics to one...

"No L,
No L,

No L. P. G. A. ! "

It is corny and meant to get people motivated for some ladies golf thing... you can so tell I am not a golfer!

But it makes me think about another L. The L that makes WORD into WORLD. Because if we could get it out, and make there be "No L", and we would be so much better to just have The Word!

So what are some L's we need out?

How about Lies... like the ones we believe from the wicked one.

How about Laziness... enough said.

How about Lust? or Lasciviousness? or Larceny?

Yeah, we would all do well to get out some L's and just have the Word.

Random thoughts... I know.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Thanks, now I'm going to have that song in my head for the next couple of days.

I'll try to chase it out by thinking of other L's we need to get out.

Good thoughts.