Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just a Stumbled On...

I am sick today. The Watery Eye, Stuffy Head, Coughing, Sneezing, Low Grade Fever kind of sick. It is not the Flu. Simply because I said so.

To keep myself from sleeping all day, I am wandering around some blogs and such while letting sappy hallmark Christmas movies play endlessly in the background. I am vacillating between clicking links and sipping herbal tea. Oh I hope this is over before Monday!

Something I found, though, was this Test.
I know, it is a color test and my eyes are so blurry I am shocked I can read the instructions. Perhaps it helps that the little blocks are slightly less clear?
I have no idea, but I scored a 25. Lower is better, I guess. Kind of like golf.

So, if you're bored, have a go at it! It is a little fun, but I have absolutely no idea what this knowledge is good for. Nor do I know what it means if your score is good. Maybe work for Walmart in the paint chips section?

I have found myself straightening out those little piles of swatches before...
sig 2

No comments: